When you’re looking to enjoy the holiday, why not enjoy it with your fellow Americans, residing in Cleveland Ohio! There’s plenty to do around here when you look hard enough. The benefit of going out for Independence Day is that you can bring your presence as a present to America. So, yeah. It’s a pretty cool place. You’ll definitely thank yourself for reading the following listings of fun fireworks and other festivities going on in Cleveland! Should any of this appeal to you, feel free to adhere to the information below regarding each event. Be proactive and check out what your options are here, as there turns out to be quite a lot that we can interact with for the 4th of July in Cleveland.
Berea Grindstone Festival
- Where: Coe Lake Park
- When: July 3rd – 4th, 4pm to 10pm both days
- Event: Fireworks over the lake, kids’ crafts, and food vendors.
- Additional Information: cityofberea.org, FREE
Declaration of Independence Reading
- Where: Gray Garden, Dunham Tavern Musuem
- When: July 4th
- Event: Real-life reading of the Declaration of Independence, from beginning to end. Comedy and music from the 1770s also included.
- Additional Information: http://dunhamtavern.org/, $15
Light Up The Point
- Where: Cedar Point, 1 Cedar Point Dr., Sandusky
- When: July 4th, 9-11pm
- Event: Incredible Day At Cedar Point Followed By Fireworks Over Lake Erie
- Additional Information: https://www.cedarpoint.com/, $49.99 Admit One
Dusty Slay Stand-Up Comedy
- Where: 2035 E. 4th St., Cleveland
- When: July 1st through 3rd
- Event: Stand-up comedy with a redneck twist.
- Additional Information: https://www.pickwickandfrolic.com/shows/hilarities-4th-street-theatre/, $30