Terms and conditions shall be together known as the “Agreement” or “Transportation Agreement” between the Company (Cleveland Car Transport) and the Shipper (the customer). The company can change terms and conditions at any time with or without notice.
It is especially noteworthy that Cleveland Car Transport is certified and bonded. In addition, without providing any explanation the company may refuse any transporter in car shipping services as well as delay any order.
Terms and conditions to follow!
• The Transporter agrees that the Company organizes car shipping between specified locations in the hauler order.
• The company provides door-to-door car shipping as a standard method of car transport. The Shipper has a right to choose other locations in an agreement if one or both of the specified places are inaccessible for a shipping truck.
• The shipper agrees to prepare the car (or any other vehicle) for shipping remove all loose items. The shipper should not put any loose details inside of the vehicle.
• The company’s carrier and the hauler will inspect the vehicle both prior the pickup as well as after the delivery. In addition, if there are any damages the shipper should note it in the Bill of Lading before he will sign it.
• The cargo insurance that the carrier provides is min. $250.000. The liability insurance is $1000000. During the process of shipping, the condition of the vehicle is the obligation of the carrier. The Shippers should express their claims (if there are any) at the time of the delivery.
• The shipping company estimates the dates of the loading and unloading. The transporter gets the time schedule for the days of the loading and unloading.
• $100 is the minimum deposit. The deposit depends on the factors such as the vehicle type and condition.
• The Company is not accountable for any rental charges.
• If the Hauler delays the order sooner than 24 hours prior the uploading, there is no cancellation charge.